Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

I've restarted this post about
three times, 
so i'm going with Thankful Thursday. 

I don't feel thankful for everything but 
I'm thankful for Thursdays. 
typically I have all of my doctor appointments on Thursday's. 
It works with my schedule
and my clients' needs.

This Thursday I'm doctor free
but NEXT WEEK.. oh next week is the big week. 
Next week, on Thursday we have our next ultrasound. 
We will hopefully find out the sex of our growing baby. 
I'm so excited, and overwhelmed. 
I'm happy to see is grow, heck i'm thankful it's growing
and so big i'm sure. 
I'm thankful that we are able to use technology to see our little one
and see it's progress. 
I'm thankful that I was given this opportunity to 
carry a child, knowing some cannot, 
and some struggle very much. 

I'm thankful that I have had low blood sugars, 
and no matter how much they hurt me,
they make me feel like crap
or I feel like i'm going to pass out, 
I know it is because 
our baby is growing and I must be doing 
SOMETHING
right. 

I'm also thankful for the people in my life, 
either friends or family
that are there for me. 
The ones that care about my well being, 
who help me in any way they can, 
they shop for me, they make things for me, 
they use their hands to help build things for me. 
I cannot thank them more from the bottom of my heart. 

I am forever thankful for these people I have in my life. 
and with all of those great people
that I am so completely thankful for
it makes me sad the people in our lives that aren't filling 
those shoes, or aren't present.
It just saddens me to think some people 
aren't letting things go, 
or aren't thinking about positive things in our lives and 
making the best out of bad situations. 
I wish I could fix everything, but
obviously I can't. 
I'm only saying this, not to that those people
will read this, 
(that's not my intention nor do I think most of them read this)
but it's bringing me down, 
and I know I can't expect
everyone to try and be positive
because I have to
 but because it's easier for me to write it here
than keep thinking it. 
I just wish this world was more positive, 
and less individualized. 

I don't think this will ever change for me, 
but just know, no friends and family 
are perfect, 
and it's just how far are you willing to 
push yourself to stop allowing those 
negative people
 bother you and make you feel worse. 

Okay,
I'm ending this post now by saying 
how thankful I am for life, 
for freedom,
for technology, 
for skilled doctors, 
for loved ones, 
for the strength within
and for pets. 

Because when you sure do feel crappy 
or deal with blood sugars, 
it's great to have them to lick your face off!!!

What are You thankful for?

 
 






1 comment:

  1. You make me cry every time a read your post... dont for get to call me and let me know what ever the doc. says ... i love you ..

    ReplyDelete