Monday, November 30, 2009

Gobble Gobble...

Say goodbye to the leftover Turkey for DAYS after Thanksgiving!!! Since my lovely husband doesn't really eat leftovers, and I am already T- 1 Sandwich ahead of him, i decided to make it with dinner.

I made..


Corn and Turkey Enchilada's!!!







There's what's left after us eating ours.
Here's the Recipe:

Inside of Enchilada:
About 1-2 cups shredded Turkey
1-2 cups of Shredded Pepperjack Cheese
1 1/2 cups frozen corn heated. ( I just put mine in water on the stove for a few.)
toss of pepper/salt
toss of Red Pepper Flakes

Mix in bowl


I used the Mission Plus Tortilla... man the Carbs are 31g and the fiber is 21g. Watch out ladies..







I rolled five enchiladas with the mixture to fit in my large cranberry casserole dish from Pampered Chef.

I put up one small can ($0.88 at Walmart) of Rotel  drained on the top of them



Then lastly, whatever was left on the sides of our Tostitos Queso Dip
 (maybe, 1/2 cup?)

Aww it was super great!!!!

Hope you enjoy, WE DID!!!


<3 CK & 80K

No comments:

Post a Comment