Thursday, November 19, 2009

"Top Chef" Chicken....

This is what was heard from Austin's mouth when he took one bite of my chicken tonight. lol.


Nothing out of the ordinary for me, spicing up our meat.. lol.

So I figured i'd share my recipe with you. Austin wanted me to post it, however we had already cut and had eaten half of our meal already, so a picture wouldn't have shown anything other than two hungry bellies.



So the menu tonight was:
Seasoned chicken with  Garlic, Herb and Wine Marinade, Homemade mashed red potatoes, Green beans with sauteed onions, one red and green apple cut in slices with my apple dip!!!

So: This is the seasoning packet :



Since I only used one large chicken breast tenderized I put it in a shaker i had around and put maybe 1/3 of the seasoning with
approx. 1tbsp White Vinegar
1 tbsp orange juice
1 tbsp lemon juice
a drizzle of Olive Oil
a shake or two of Garlic powder


I just let it soak in a tray for like, 10 minutes or so in the fridge and then cooked on my PC stone at 350 for about 10-12 minutes.

Next, my apple dip. This was actually a recipe from Pampered Chef (PC) years ago, and i just don't put nuts in it because my lovely husband who I adore, doesn't care for nuts.. ugghh


 
 
Cream Cheese( I used what i had left, about 4-5oz)
little over 1/2c Brown Sugar
Vanilla (maybe 1tbsp, I <3 Vanilla)

Whisk until all clumps are gone. Oh yeah, and softened Cream Cheese!!!

if you want to make a personal size amount, like for one small apple do:
1 oz softened Cream Cheese
1tbsp Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla

:)
Enjoy!!!

*Don't worry pictures of our place will be coming soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment