Saturday, October 2, 2010

2 Words: MILK GLASS

So, call me silly, crazy or whatever,
but recently i have found this DEEP LOVE for the look of
MILK GLASS

you know. 
milk glass

 aren't the colors, and the texture and the curves just so...


Elegant? 

uggh I just CAN'T STOP looking at it. 


uggh.. Doesn't this look DARLING?


Aww.. nearly takes my breath away..


Milk Glass and Buttons.. uggh..

Don't get me started on Buttons..


Got Milk Glass Laying around? Let me know, I just might 
take it off your hands..


uggh..

to think... me.myhouse.milkglass

all under one roof.. LOVELY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, we had a lamp made out of this in the house when we moved in. Wished I'd known you like it! Gave it away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! Thanks Alissa!! Its okay! Hope all is going well with Mr. Levi.. he's Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete