Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sorry, I'm busting at the seems...

That is my BRAIN WAS TODAY..

ugghh..


Today was our home inspection, and I can truly say I am so thankful that
I enjoy learning about things that interest me or
that i am investing my money in. 


Our Home Inspector was awesome, and he really took the time
to explain everything to me, to what to do if our furnace stops
working and what order to do what in.. which


1. Check Thermostat
2. Check Filter
3. Check power Source
4. Breaker Box


Yes, thank you, I have now learned something else. 
The man that is doing much of the work on the house informed me, well
asked me if i wanted a gas stove or a electric stove. By golly
you AWESOME MAN, i want gas. What did he say? He said
Okay, we'll get a new one in here for you,
at least i'm pretty sure that's what i heard. hopefully. 
I must REALLY be a new homebuyer if i get THIS excited for a gas stove. hehe

So our home inspection is almost finished, waiting on the Radon testing to come back 
and then hopefully we works with us and we get to MOVE INTO
OUR
new home. 


What i'm wondering, since I am a new home owner, 
what are the things you wish you knew when you bought your
first.second.third... home that you 
know NOW? 

Any ideas, tips or lessons are GREATLY appreciated!!!


-C & A-

pictures to come promise!!

2 comments:

  1. How old the furnace was!! ours was from the late 70's ealry 80's and we ended up replacing it after owning the house for a year.... greatful we did though, now we have a 93% efficent one and save TONS of money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every home project ends up being harder (and usually more expensive) than anticipated! Also, when you remove wallpaper, it may be covering a problem wall. DON'T BUY/USE wall paper scorer meant to remove wallpaper. It just rips up your drywall.

    ReplyDelete