Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No Time and Pointing my finger at you...

 Current life, I am pointing this BIG ENORMOUS FINGER AT YOU....


WHY do you not let me relax..
Why do you not allow free time to happen..
WHY do you not allow me to leave work at 4:30pm...
WHY do you allow me to have more and more complications with Diabetes..
Why do you think it is okay for me to have to suffer
when I could easily still be that 21 year old girl I was before
YOU decided to change EVERYTHING in my life...


WHY WHY WHY..

Not only and I super tired, exhausted from working, and sad that it's only the 2nd day in 
the work week, 

but I already hate having T1, 
it consumes my life,
and everyone I have in it, 
but not you remind me 
every
single
day
almost 
every 
single
hour...



the discomfort, pain, tingling feelings i get in my hands, mostly my right
from Tendinitis I now have
is a constant reminder of how much
you 
SUCK. 

Sorry, I said it. I'm sure i could find other words, but 
you do. 

One day, I want a doctor to tell me, 

You no longer have diabetes...
 
 
 
can that day be tomorrow, and take my tendinitis with you...
PLEASE..


I'll bake you a cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment