Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Scared you away...

My last post, 
well
yesterday
was a very bad, terrible, horrible bad bad day.

We're all human here, so you have had them too. 

I guess working in the field that i work in
I should be used to expressing ones emotions and feelings
and honestly, 
it didn't really make me feel all that much better
but i'm glad I was able to stop thinking about it. 

You cry right?

I hope so, it's supposed to be normal. 

Sometimes we are overjoyed and happy
and sometimes we crumble..


well I crumbled.

BUT

These are the things that make me happy,
overjoyed
and not crappy like 
yesterday..


These are my joys..


Our adorable, fun and energetic 4year old
adopted dog KAHUNA!!





Our First home

(minus the mouse we have :( )





The talent my husband has..

This is a piece he did all in post its while we were in College..



On our honeymoon.. my dear husband...
he's the best!!!




Us at my younger sister's wedding...
Betty and Barney...






  And the love we share. No matter what happens, 
how bad our day was
what will happen tomorrow
it doesn't matter

With our love, we have to believe
it's all that matters, 
nothing small
or bothersome...


No comments:

Post a Comment