Friday, April 8, 2011

Diabetes 365

As some of you may know from a previous post
I am attempting the
Diabetes 365 project
by taking a photo every day
related to or something to do with my diabetes. 

I seem to never forget to find someone, or want to use this
and here it is. 

I'm almost one month in and can't wait to 
find out what
all happens in month two!!!

You can see my flicker account 



in case you're curious.. 
here's some photos..










Thanks for reading!

Just in case you care to know..
this Sunday will be the 
2nd weekend I'll be fundraising for 
Walk to Cure Diabetes 
for the JDRF walk. 


If you are interested in reading my story
and possibly donating to 
this cause
please visit me here:


Thanks again for all your help, advice and support!
-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment