Wednesday, April 13, 2011

...(fill in clever title here)....

This post is some-what of an 
update-news-busy-felt bad i didn't blog in a while


So, nothing is going on really,
however everything is?

Does that even make sense?

I feel like so much is flying right by us,
yet i feel like 1 day is 6.

I just finished my two weekends of 
fundraising for the JDRF Walk to the Cure
and I'm pretty excited that i continue to 
exceed my goal. 

This is my first year, and as i feel
many as all the diabetes
challenges I am going through this year.

Along those lines, 
I am not the holder of my Medtronic Minimed Paradigm Pump. 
It's all glory in it's blue-ness!!!

Along with that, 3 months of supplies, and 
about 
every single book you can imagine
Oh and my new meter. 

Get this people: I had ONE meter for almost 4 straight years. 
In the past 2 months I have had now 3 more. 

That's CRAZY!

I'm happy to start this new journey in my 
Dlife,
however, all of these doctor appointments each week, 
ARE 
a little draining. 
Like monday, i forgot to call in my blood sugars
from thursday to monday. 

I still haven't called. 
I'll do it on Thursday, tomorrow. 

I love my Endo, but I feel a virtual 
"spanking" 
for not calling. 

Hopefully next time i'll have more to say!
Hope you are all enjoying this 
BEAUTIFUL weather and pray this weekend
is NOT what they are predicting..

rain with a wintery mix. 
BARF...

No comments:

Post a Comment