Friday, April 15, 2011

D life, not E life,,

Diabetes life is not an Easy life..

I've been having those days, and well, 
weeks
when all day i feel low, when i'm not
don't feel low until

BAM

you fall over,
all of a sudden your dizzy,
your sight seems a little off,
you right hand is started to shake and you're not using it
you lips go numb
you feel this overwhelming 
earthquake within your body just about to BLOW

uggh.. 
I hate it when you can't do anything but shove your 
face and your numbers go up like 3 mg/dl. 

SO ANNOYING
I'm excited to see what is happening before i feel
like the way i do right now,
but seriously

I wish people that don't understand how difficult
diabetes can be, 
can take my shoes on a day like today .
I'd bet they'd want THEIR body back. 

on to another test and probably more 
glucose tabs..

No comments:

Post a Comment